Friday, July 27, 2012

Pillowcase Dress

Thank the Lord for a mother who can sew! My mama will be giving me some sewing lessons here soon and I am sooo excited. I've never really had the "yearning for the learning" until this little bundle of joy came along. Now I have all these ideas of things I want to make for my daughter! My mama made alot of clothes for me when I was little and I used to soak in all the compliments I got on my clothes. I was never embarrassed of home-made clothes, I was soo proud that my mama made it! I hope B will be proud too. Most likely she''ll hit that age where everything embarrasses her and I'll have to stop:( I remember the day my mama went to the school counselor because she was concerned that I didn't want to wear bows in my hair any more! Hahahaha!) Anyway, I love my mama for all she is and all she has done and continues to do for me and her lil grandbaby. This is my mama's latest creation- a pillowcase dress...made from an actual pillow case. I loooove it! B looks so sweet and innocent wearing it doesn't she!! Hehe! Thanks Mama!




2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! And little B is so darned adorable". love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Grandma Lisa... you did a great job!!! I love me some Bella!

    ReplyDelete