Friday, April 20, 2012

Toddler Tidbits

So its 1:00 am Friday night. I am up creating a blog because I need one more thing on my "To Do" list. For Real Dawg! But hey, it's fun and I am a childless mama tonight as my baby is "snug as a bug" with her daddy tonight.
So, I just have no idea about this blog thing yet, but just came across this picture I took of my 17 month-old baby girl yesterday. It makes me laugh cause it reminds me that I am a good mama, dog-gone-it! This was my very entertaining toddler toy invention meant to occupy little B so I could cook our yummy dinner. It's a dinner roll...with a spaghetti noodle stuck in it...and fruit loops for stacking...Genius right! Well B thought so until she ate up all the fruit loopies and commenced to yelling "More! More!" Ohh how I love being a mama!

1 comment: